Business and Commercial Lawyers
Our business and commercial lawyers act and advise on legal issues relating to a wide range of business and commercial dealings including advice on commercial contracts, ASIC compliance, Trade Practices and Corporations Act requirements, business structuring, mergers and acquisitions and sale and purchase of businesses. Lawyers working in our business and commercial law team in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane commonly have commerce or economic related qualifications to match their legal qualifications. Many of our lawyers are also qualified in multiple jurisdictions.
Our key areas of expertise and experience:
- Commercial Contracts
- Business structures
- Corporate advisory including capital raisings, IPOs and ASX requirements
- Corporate governance including directors’ duties, shareholders’ rights and legal compliance
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Employee incentive plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- International business and trade
- Trade practices issues
Place an online enquiry or telephone our commercial and business lawyers for further information.