Owners Corporation Lawyers
The owners corporations team acts for some of the largest owners corporations in Victoria and New South Wales. We understand the old law, the new law and the complex relationships which exist between the owners corporation, the committee members and individual members. We strive to assist owners corporations in all aspects of legal advisory and litigation from debt recovery to highly complex management disputes. We offer a range of services specifically tailored to assist individual owners, owners corporation managers and developers.
Our key areas of expertise and experience:
- Establishing and structuring of Owners Corporations
- Building defects
- Management disputes
- Owners Corporation litigation
- Owners Corporation debt management and debt recovery
- Mixed use property disputes
- Advice on Owners Corporation Special Rules
- Changing lot liability and entitlements
- Retirement villages
Place an online enquiry or telephone our owners corporations lawyers for further information.